Our Complete Support Process
We don’t expect anyone to go it alone. That’s why we’ve assembled a support team to help you along every step of the way.
Finding the Right Location – Our support professionals are experts in real estate and contract negotiation. We’ll help you find the location that ensures your business’ continued growth and help negotiate financing and lease agreements that fit your needs.
Build-Out – The next step is developing your Franchise outlet. We’ll help you leverage architects/designers and contractors to build out your traditional morocco Turkish hamam bath & western spa suites, on time and on budget.
Opening and Marketing – Our support team will help you find, recruit and retain tenants so that your Hamam &Spa is fully operational as soon as possible. We also offer continued marketing support – from creating a web presence to developing local marketing campaigns to creating grand opening plans – ensuring that both you and your tenants receive a steady stream of revenue, day in and day out.
Continued Support – Our assistance doesn’t end the day you open your doors. We are available throughout the life of your franchise to provide industry advice, marketing support and legal or business consultation. We’re dedicated to helping you in any way possible to ensure continued success.
Our support services include:
- Site Selection
- Best-practices and operations manual
- Brand marketing business goals
- Project Handholding
- Staff Recruitment
- Franchisee Induction & Training
- Best deals from approved vendors
- Pre-launch promotions
- On-going staff training
- Staff Assessment & appraisal process
- Promotions & Brand building
- Introduction of new services and products
- Construction management guidelines
- Architect Design and layout assistance
- Leasing negotiation consultation
- Space optimization assistance
- Significant discounts on spa & salon furnishings & accessories
- Site selection & real estate assistance
- Top-tier marketing programs and consultation, including online and offline promotion.