We offer courses in International Spa Treatment, Ayurveda, Yoga and Personality Development & grooming Certification programmes. Our detailed course curriculum includes spa-in-hotel courses, spa management courses, Short term Courses in spa therapy, short term courses in massage techniques, specialized massage courses, Holistic Spa Therapy, Authentic Ayurveda Massage, Panchkarma Therapy, Thai Massage, Swedish massage, Indian Kalari Massage, Medi- Spa, Spa Management, and other long term & short term certificate programs in Spa, salon and Fitness Training courses.
Our training is offered in such a manner as to ensure personal and individual attention while maintaining the highest standard possible. Most modules include theory and practical components which are regularly monitored in terms of quality and manageability. Our classes are kept good and presented by well qualified and experienced tutors who are dedicated to delivering the very best. Once course have been successfully completed, the learner will be issued with a course completion certificate.
Training Facility (On-Campus) – Class Room Studies & Practical’s
Our Academy is centrally located in the heart of the city, Ahmedabad in vibrant Gujarat, which makes us very accessible from railway station, airport as well as the bus stand. We provide a well-equipped and unique training venue, including international spa training, ancient hamam bath rituals therapies and traditional Moroccan therapy, yoga and meditation and communicative English, personality development & grooming sessions. Practical utensils and the use of professional spa products designed to include a range of exclusive spa treatments. The venue can accommodate 10 students at a time, which ensures that the quality of training is not compromised and each learner can have the advantage of personal attention and guidance.
Training Facility (Off-Site) – House, Hotels, Spa Centres’, Clubs Where Ever Convenience.
We can deliver training within your work place. Many spa owners would like us to train their therapists at their spa or at their premises. If the curriculum that is to be trained forms part of a formal qualification, 30% of the training program must be completed at our venue. The remaining 70% will be completed under the supervision of a qualified therapist or supervisor, if the spa has a suitable theory and practical facility. If the training program is delivered as a workshop this would not apply.
THERE IS A SPECIAL FEE DISCOUNT FOR HOTELS, SPA RESORTS, SPA CENTRES, AYURVEDA CENTRES, HOSPITALS, and GYM & CLUBS.
Training Facility (Distance Learning / Online Mode) – Without Attending the Classes
Distance learning or online programs are designed for learners to complete 10% of the training at our venue and 90% of the remaining training under the supervision of a qualified therapist or appointed approved supervisor. The institute will provide all the study materials, including the note book, demonstration video, certificate, practical utensils etc .Workshop training is tailored and provided on the request and individual need of Spa Owners and is conducted either inside or outside the workplace depending upon the need of the course & duration.