You’re buying into an idea that’s already proven to be successful
- The management of the business has already been formulated
- The support network is already in place
- Your chances at receiving business financing are greatly improved
- Your company has a “Brand Name”
Franchised businesses have a 90% success rate within 5 years of opening while Non-franchised businesses have only a 23% success rate within their first 5 years
WHY SHOULD YOU ENTER WELLNESS & BEAUTY INDUSTRY
- Great Returns: A profitability of 40% or upwards is easily achievable right from the first quarter & it increases with every year.
- Great Future: With 35-40% yearly growth there is hardly any other industry which can match this growth. The future is even brighter for Tier II & Tier III towns where there is a huge pent up demand and hardly any worthy competition*
*As per an Economic Times News story in March 2012
- Sophisticated White collared Business,
- Builds Social Identity & Status,
- Brings wonderful Business & Social Networking opportunities,
- Good Physique, Healthy & long fulfilling life come as a perk.
YOU ARE FIT TO ENTER THIS INDUSTRY
- If you have a flair for Customer Service
- If helping people gives you immense satisfaction
- If you too are passionate about Keeping Fit & Looking Good
- If you love Socializing
- If you have an eye for detail
WHY H2O- The Indian Hamam?
- Fastest growing salon chain in India
- Established brand image
- Accumulated knowledge on business
- Corporate image and support
- Unisex Model
- Affordable Pricing
- Training, Re-training and continuous HR management
- Smart promotions and brand building exercise
- Lesser Risk – Security for Investment
- Continuous operational support and guidance
WELLNESS HAMAM & SPA OPPORTUNITY
- Emerging Industry
- Grooming –a necessity
- Cash & carry
- High margin
- High Loyalty – Repetitive Business
WHY IT PAYS IN ASSOCIATING WITH A BRAND
- You are on the top notch from day one
- You don’t have to RE INVENT THE WHEEL – You get the Success Mantra from day one.
- You don’t have to worry/ spend on future developments in Industry.
- You charge more from customers & pay less to suppliers
- You are not alone when it comes to training; you immediately have people to help you.